Join the Wye & Severn DofE Paddlesport experts...
The nine day Canoe programme starts with a two day training session on the river Severn near Shrewsbury run by our professional highly experienced instructors.
Accommodation is in the form of camping, each participant will be supplied their own tent or bivvy (we like participants to arrive on the Sunday evening the day before the programme starts ideally), then the three day practice expedition will also be on the river Severn and the qualifying expedition will be on the river Wye at the end of August.
Anyone can come and join these programmes and they can do this independently. The costs below include most of the equipment needed for the award such as tents, stoves, etc...
Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on 01600 890027 or email us at [email protected]
- Gold Programme – £850 PP
- Training (2 days) 3rd & 4th April 2023
- Practice Expedition (3 days) 5th/6th/7th April 2023
- Qualifying Expedition (4 days) 21st - 24th August 2023
Why Wye Canoes/Wye Adventures:
- Local Experts on the rivers Wye & Severn
- Highly experienced expeditions assessors
- Experience of running expeditions during COVID restrictions
- Expert Instructors
- Awesome training camps
- All equipment needed
- Years of local knowledge
- All staff DBS cleared
What Wye Canoes/Wye Adventures Provide:
- Canoes and Paddles
- Buoyancy Aids
- 60 litre Dry Barrels
- Gas Trangias (gas not supplied)
- Mess Tins
- Sleeping Mats