For for those wishing to further their skills in the world of Stand Up Paddleboarding we have the perfect course with our Introduction to White Water SUP day. The aim of this session is to introduce paddlers that already have some experience on flat water their first taste of white water and build their confidence, if you feel you are not quite at that level then our Intro to Paddleboarding Session would be perfect for you.
Based in Symonds Yat West we have some great paddling locations close to hand and for this course we have the local grade 2 rapids as a great introduction to white water. Do be prepared to fall in a fair bit, we provide wetsuits for this session but you will need to bring a swim suit to wear underneath.
You will definitely come away with a great sense of achievement after a day with our highly experienced instructors.
- A great session for the flat water SUPer wanting to move onto moving water or just wanting to brush-up on your skills.
- Stable and versatile Red Paddle Co boards for you to use.
- Awesome Instructors.
- We provide pretty much everything you need including; boards, paddles, helmets, wetsuits, dry bags etc.
Booking Information (Guided Trips, Instruction or Courses)
A 50% non-refundable deposit will be taken to hold the booking.
- Full payment is due 14 days before booking date.
- Cancellations made by the customer within 14 days will get no refund, full payment is due if not already received.
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to deliver trips, Wye Canoes Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the trips due to safety considerations and factors beyond our control.
Activity Information Facts:
- Minimum Age – 12 Years Old
- Minimum Group Size - 1 person
- Fitness Level – Moderate
- Difficulty – Moderate
- Start time – 10am
- Duration – 6 hours
- Time of Year – All year round
- Location – Symonds Yat Rapids
- Finish Time - 4pm