Release your inner Viking with this awesome day out...
A hugely popular day with archery first on the list, followed by a packed lunch (can be provided if required) or pub lunch (not included) then an afternoon of axe throwing, we actually use genuine Norse tomahawks (unlike the urban axe throwing companies that tend to use cheap B&Q hatchets) and throw at real rounds (again you won't find that in the urban centres), we like to fully immerse you in the Norse experience we even name our ranges after Norse gods (Thor, Odin etc...) we teach you how to stick hawks and compete against each other finishing the day off with our double bit monster and the distance challenge (how far from the target can you stick an axe), it's a fantastic day which if the weather is horrible we can run indoors at our centre (we can't run double bit and distance challenge indoors).
Activity Information Facts:
- Minimum Age – 12 Years Old
- Fitness Level – Easy
- Minimum Group Size - 8 (we can take smaller groups but the minimum cost of for 8 persons)
- Maximum Group Size - 24
- Difficulty – Easy, suitable for novices
- Meeting time – 9 am
- Meeting place - WA Reception, Martins Grove Business Park, Symonds Yat West, HR96BJ
- Finish time – 4.30 pm
- Time of Year – All year round
- Location - Symonds Yat West, Herefordshire
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01600 890027